Court Ordered Community Service Placement

Youth required to complete court ordered community service can complete their hours at any non-profit location with signed verification from an adult supervisor, other than parent or guardian or other family member. When arranging community service, you must first call the organization and arrange a time, place, and type of service to be performed. You cannot simply show up at a site and expect to be able to do community service.